Piper - Cessna - Socata TBM - Pilatus - Beechcraft - Diamond - Aviat Pitts - Husky - Mooney...
Shoreline Aviation's team of maintenance professionals stands ready to meet your service needs for aircraft ranging from piston singles to Citation 500 series jets.
Our technicians have years of experience and take pride in ensuring that your aircraft is maintained to the highest safety standards.
Shoreline Aviation is an authorized service center for Piper aircraft maintenance, servicing all new Piper models including the Malibu Merdian, Mirage, and Matrix—from annual inspections and parts replacement to complete engine overhauls.
We're also an authorized Diamond aircraft service center with factory-trained, experienced technicians who are experts on all models.
Cessna Citation Jets, More...
We also routinely service Cessna CE500/550/560 Jets—including those in our own fleet! Other aircraft we service include Piper Cheyenne I, II and 400LS, Socata TBM 700 Series, JetProp DLX, Cessna series 300 and 400 twins, Pilatus PC-12, Beechcraft single and multi engine piston models, Commander 112 and 114 models, Cessna single engine, Aviat Pitts and Husky models, Mooney aircraft and many more.
Shoreline also recently completed training for Socata TBM 700 series aircraft maintenance.
Download our brochure
Shoreline also performs field maintenance in locations such as Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard where emergency services are not readily available. When Shoreline customer Tom Scott, Co-Founder of Nantucket Nectars, broke down on a round-the-the-world journey in his Piper Cheyenne, Ed Novak, Director of Maintenance, was enroute to Narsarssuak, Greenland within hours of receiving the call. Ed had a fuel bladder and tools in his suitcase and within hours of his arrival, Tom and his wife Emily were able to continue their journey.
Whether you require a Director of Maintenance to manage your flight department's complex maintenance needs or a routine 50 hour, 100 hour, Annual or Pre-Purchase Inspection, our highly trained staff is ready to meet your specific needs. Ed Novak, Shoreline's Vice President and Director of Maintenance, can answer all of your maintenance related questions and provide quotations for any service work or modifications you are interested in.
Shoreline Aviation also specializes in the following modifications:
Recently Completed Projects:
- Hot Section Inspections, Pratt & Whitney JT15-D
- Phase I-V Inspection, Cessna Citation 560 jet
- Pre-purchase Inspection, Citation V
- Annual Inspection, Piper Meridian & Mirage
- Pre-purchase Inspection, Piper Meridian & Mirage
- Heated Windshield Replacement, Piper Meridian & Mirage
- Hot Section Inspection, PT-6
- Installation of overhauled Pratt & Whitney PT-6 Engine
- Tornado Alley Turbo and Fixed Oxygen System, G36 Bonanza
- J.L. Osborne Wing Tip Fuel Tanks, G36 Bonanza
- Annual Inspection and installation of overhauled engine, Mooney M20R
- Annual Inspection & installation of RAM engines, Cessna 421
- Event 1 & 2 Inspections, Piper Cheyenne II turboprop