The Largest Aviation Event of its Kind
The annual event which celebrates all aspects of aviation and brings together more than 500,000 visitors from more than 60 countries each year, is known as “The World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration”—and for good reason.
Since its first gathering in 1953, EAA AirVenture Oshkosh has grown to become the world’s largest international gathering place for aviation enthusiasts, attracting top government officials and corporate chiefs in addition to thousands of individuals and families, more than 10,000 aircraft, and over 4,000 volunteers each year.
Something for Everyone
AirVenture attendees can learn about the latest aircraft and innovations; discover new ideas, technologies and techniques from the nearly 1,000 on-site forums and workshops; hear from some of aviation's best known personalities; or just mix and mingle with other visitors from around the globe to ‘talk airplanes’.
From daily air shows with aerobatics and pyrotechnics to the outdoor ‘Fly-In Theater’ with five-story projection screen and nightly showings of movie classics; from the Opening Day concert—this year featuring legendary rock band, Chicago—to nightly ‘Theater in the Woods’ entertainment; and from daily KidVenture programs including flight instruction and hands-on projects for little ones, to the forums, workshops and demonstrations taking place throughout the event, the only problem will be fitting in everything you’d like to experience!
From the seasoned aviation enthusiast to the aviation novice, AirVenture truly has something for everyone!
"With its variety of attractions and entertainment options, EAA AirVenture remains one of the great family-friendly destinations at an affordable price," said Jim DiMatteo, EAA vice president of AirVenture features and attractions.
Advance Ticketing Still Available
Daily and weekly admissions are available, as is the ability to join EAA and immediately receive the best possible admission prices available only to EAA members.
Discounted advance purchase admission ticketing is available on-line via the AirVenture website through June 15th and includes:
- Access to all Showplane viewing areas, including Homebuilts, Vintage, Aerobatic, Warbirds, Ultralights, Light Planes, Rotorcraft and Seaplanes
- AirVenture Forums and Workshops
- Evening entertainment, including this year’s Opening Day Concert featuring renowned rock band, Chicago,
- Nightly movies at the Fly-In Theater and all 'Theater in the Woods' programming Hands-on workshops
- Daily afternoon air shows and showcase flights, "Warbirds Spectaculars" on Friday and Saturday, and the Saturday night air show
- EAA membership information and merchandise areas
- More than one million square feet of commercial exhibits, featuring displays from more than 800 exhibitors
- All AirVenture speaker venues, including Museum Speaker Showcase, Author's Corner, Warbirds in Review, more
- Admission to the AirVenture Museum for the duration of the event
Advance purchase on-site camping at Camp Scholler is also available and provides the convenience of express registration at the campground entrance in addition to specially designated lines on peak arrival dates.
- For those wishing to fly directly into Whittman Field Airport (OSH) for the event, download the NOTAM here.
- Helpful Tips for all attendees can be viewed here.
- All the details for planning your participation can be found here.
- And for fun, download this years AirVenture poster here!
Visit the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh website for more details and to buy your tickets today!