Spotlight on G3000 Iridium Transceiver
First unveiled in April of this year, the new Piper M600 aircraft is on target for its much anticipated near-term availability. With more than 1,267 flight hours logged and over 760 flights completed, M600 has continued to complete required milestones with flying colors. Enthusiasts have their sights set on the new G600 and its cutting edge features.
Outfitted with the new Garmin G3000 avionics suite featuring wide format WXGA displays, in addition to the latest Garmin software upgrade—and with a GFC 700 autopilot outfitted with enhanced Autopilot Flight Control System (AFCS)—the M600 delivers the most sophisticated technology and boasts a number of industry leading flight safety features
Seamlessly integrated with G3000, the Garmin Satellite Radio (GSR 56) opens a new frontier of functionality, allowing for enhanced and immediate communication for both business and personal needs.
Urgent calls can be made by both pilot or passengers. Important email messages and texts no longer have to be put on hold until landing.
When business just can’t wait, or loved ones need to be reached, communication from the cockpit is no problem. The user-friendly touch screen controller, conveniently located within arm’s length delivers your personal office-in-the-sky.
GSR 56 also delivers access to worldwide weather updates. And managing your flight plan is made easier with the help of RADAR, METARS, TAFs, PIREPs, SIGMETs, AIRMETs, and Winds Aloft. And a specific area around the flight plan can be selected—without having to populate the entire navigation map.
With Garmin G3000 and for the cost of an Iridium subscription, even safer travel is now possible.
G3000 60/40 Mode
Another unique advantage offered by the G3000 is its exceptional screen composition. 60/40 Mode is the ratio in which the primary flight display can be viewed.
Using the softkeys on the PFD, the instruments are then featured in 60% of the screen, while the remaining 40% is utilized as a multi-function pane. This supports up to four multifunctional panes in operation across two primary flight displays.
Charts, navigation map, weather radar and traffic are all available on the multifunction displays. The approach and missed approach plates are in primary view of the pilot, in addition to other helpful flight information, increasing situational awareness.
Shoreline Aviation is proud to be a sales and service affiliate of the Piper Aircraft Distributor for New England, New York and New Jersey.
If you would like to learn more about the Piper M600 or any other Piper model for sale, please contact Ann Pollard to discuss your needs at 781-834-4928.