Our maintenance professionals are always ready to meet your aircraft service needs. We take pride in ensuring that your aircraft is treated with the greatest of care and maintained to the highest safety standards.
Ed Novak, Shoreline’s Director of Maintenance, has more than 35 years experience working on Piper Aircraft as an Airframe and Powerplant Technician, 32 years with Inspection Authorization. Ed leads a team of technicians that specialize in Citation 500 series aircraft, Piper, Diamond, Cessna, Mooney and Beech aircraft as well as Pratt & Whitney PT6A, JT15D, PW535 and PW545 turbine engines and Lycoming/Continental piston engines.
Authorized Service Centers
Shoreline Aviation is an authorized service center for Piper Aircraft Maintenance, servicing all new Piper models including the M-Class Series M600, M500, M350 and Matrix as well as all other Piper Aircraft models. We deliver a complete array of services from from annual inspections and parts replacement to complete engine overhauls and upgrades for all Piper models.
We’re also an authorized Diamond Aircraft Service Center with factory-trained, experienced technicians who are experts on all models. We deliver a full array of services, from annual inspections and parts replacement to complete engine overhauls and upgrades.
Cessna Citation Jets & More
We also routinely service Cessna CE500/550/560 Jets—including those in our own fleet. We have also completed full training for Socata TBM 700 series aircraft. Other aircraft we service include Piper Cheyenne I, II and 400LS, Socata TBM 700 Series, JetProp DLX, Cessna series 300 and 400 twins, Pilatus PC-12, Beechcraft single and multi engine piston models, Commander 112 and 114 models, Cessna single engine, Aviat Pitts and Husky models, Mooney aircraft and many more.
Our Maintenance Services Include
- Hot Section Inspections, Pratt & Whitney JT 15-D
- Phase I-V Inspection, Cessna Citation 560 jet
- Pre-purchase Inspection, Citation V
- Annual Inspection, Piper Meridian & Mirage
- Pre-purchase Inspection, Piper Meridian & Mirage
- Heated Windshield Replacement, Piper Meridian & Mirage
- Hot Section Inspection, PT-6
- Installation of Overhauled Pratt & Whitney PT-6 Engine
- Tornado Alley Turbo and Fixed Oxygen System, G36 Bonanza
- J.L. Osborne Wing Tip Fuel Tanks, G36 Bonanza
- Annual Inspection & Installation of Overhauled Engine, Mooney M20R
- Annual Inspection & Installation of RAM engines, Cessna 421
- Event 1 & 2 Inspections, Piper Cheyenne II turboprop
We also specialize in the following modifications:
- Zerion AuRacle Engine Monitoring Systems
- Tip Tanks on Bonanza models
- PreciseFlight Speedbrake, Oxygen Standby Vacuum Systems on Cessna, Mooney, Beechcraft and Piper models
Field Maintenance Services
We perform field maintenance in remote or underserved locations such as Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard where emergency services are not readily available.