All fuel prices are guaranteed on AirNav.com.
for stays longer than 30 minutes, up to 24 hours
|Overnight Fee||Ramp/Facility||Unheated or
|Single Engine Piston||$20||$85/$110|
|Multi Engine Piston||$30||$110/$220|
|Turbo Prop Single||$50||$110/$250|
|Turbo Prop Multi||$50||$150/$250|
|Commercial Facility Fee|
|Single Engine/Piston Helicopter||$30|
|Multi Engine Piston||$40|
|Turbine <12,500LBS (Fixed and Heli)||$75|
|Jet and Turbine >12,500Lbs||$175|
|After Hours Service||$75/Hour|
IMPORTANT: For noise abatement, all aircraft should perform engine run-ups at the mid-field ramp. On departure, when practical, all aircraft should climb straight out to 700 feet prior to making any turns. Touch and go landings are prohibited from 2100-0730 local time.
We work very hard to ensure that we are a good neighbor to the residents of Marshfield and appreciate your cooperation with noise abatement procedures!
Marshfield Airport- Harlow Field History
Harlow Field is an important part of our interstate and inter-modal transportation system and links southeastern Massachusetts to the nation and the world.
Click to view a presentation on the history of the Marshfield Airport.
- Phillips 66 100LL & pre-blended Jet A
- Barnstormers Pilot Shop
- AWOS information
- Heated hangars, hangar rentals with up to 70′ door
- Tie downs with electrical outlets
- Concierge services for catering, hotel and ground transportation arrangements
- Full service FBO
- CAA Fuel Discounts
- GPUs & Lav Cart
- Impeccably kept pilot and passenger lounge & facilities
- Expert piston and turbine maintenance
- Piper Aircraft Service Center
- Diamond Aircraft Service center
- Attentive, professional staff
- Beautiful facility
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Aircraft brokerage and acquisitions
- Executive class charter
- NATA Safety 1st Trained Line Personnel