All fuel prices are guaranteed on AirNav.com.
IMPORTANT: For noise abatement, all aircraft should perform engine run-ups at the mid-field ramp. On departure, when practical, all aircraft should climb straight out to 700 feet prior to making any turns. Touch and go landings are prohibited from 2100-0730 local time.
We work very hard to ensure that we are a good neighbor to the residents of Marshfield and appreciate your cooperation with noise abatement procedures!
Marshfield Airport- Harlow Field History
Harlow Field is an important part of our interstate and inter-modal transportation system and links southeastern Massachusetts to the nation and the world.
Click to view a presentation on the history of the Marshfield Airport.
- Phillips 66 100LL & pre-blended Jet A
- Barnstormers Pilot Shop
- AWOS information
- Heated hangars, hangar rentals with up to 70′ door
- Tie downs with electrical outlets
- Concierge services for catering, hotel and ground transportation arrangements
- Full service FBO
- CAA Fuel Discounts
- GPUs & Lav Cart
- Impeccably kept pilot and passenger lounge & facilities
- Expert piston and turbine maintenance
- Piper Aircraft Service Center
- Diamond Aircraft Service center
- Attentive, professional staff
- Beautiful facility
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Aircraft brokerage and acquisitions
- Executive class charter
- NATA Safety 1st Trained Line Personnel